Important Notice Concerning Customer Privacy
Aleixo Insurance Agency is proud to have been providing quality services, benefits and products to their members and customers for 60 years. We value the trust that our members and customers have placed in us. We will protect that trust by respecting the privacy of all of our Aleixo Insurance Agency customers, especially as it relates to maintaining the confidentiality of any customer information that we obtain. We have prepared this notice to explain what types of customer information we collect, and how we use it. This notice applies only to the customer information that you provide to us or we obtain about you in connection with financial products and services provided primarily for personal, family or household purposes that is not publicly available ("information").
Our policies and practices to protect your information
In the course of our normal service and business operations or when we think it may benefit you, we may use your information responsibly to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested.
- Offer you other products and services.
- Inform you of products and services made available from our carefully selected marketing partners, often with special member benefits. We restrict access to your information to our employees, and partners who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and other applicable standards to guard your information. We require our vendors and contractors to agree, as a condition of doing business with us, to preserve the confidentiality of the information we disclose to them in order to carry out the services for which we have contracted, and not to disclose such information or otherwise use it except for the purpose for which such information was disclosed to them.
In order to provide you with the services, benefits and products that you want from us, and to ensure that you receive the very best services and benefits and the highest quality products from our carefully selected marketing partners, we collect the following information about you:
- Information we receive from our customers on application and other forms.
- Information about our customers' transactions with us, members of our corporate family listed at the end of this notice and related companies ("affiliates"), or other organizations that are not members of our corporate family ("non-affiliates")
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency (e.g., credit bureaus and others)
- Information we obtain about customers or individuals using our website or information we receive from customers or individuals communicating by e-mail with us. The insurance agencies may collect health information about their respective customers in the course of providing certain INSURANCE. The insurance agencies do not disclose health information about their customers or former customers to anyone, including their affiliates, without the customer's authorization or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Information we disclose
Most of the information we collect is used to help deliver the services that our customers request, easily and efficiently. It also may permit us to design and offer specific products and services that will be useful to our customers or that provide member benefits, additional value or discounts. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to our affiliates and non-affiliates, as described below.
Categories of affiliates with which we may share information
The Aleixo Insurance Agency affiliates with which we may share the information we collect, as described above, are in several different business areas, such as insurance, banking, and automobile and travel services. You may direct us not to share the information we collect with our affiliates, except information about our transactions and experiences with you, which we are permitted by law to share. In addition, we may share information with our affiliates if we are required or otherwise permitted to do so by law.
We respect your privacy
Your trust is important to us. We are committed to protecting your privacy, whether you do business with us in person, online, by telephone or mail. Our aim is to continue to provide our members with services, programs and products with the highest standards of quality and maximum member benefits. We look forward to serving you.