Homeowners, Tenants or Condo Insurance
If you own your home, we offer several types of policies that might fit your needs. We give you the option to choose the coverages you want and help you tailor them to give you maximum protection for your insurance dollar.
Our homeowners policies are normaly issued on a Replacement Cost Settlement basis up to 100% of your Dwelling Coverage limit, "Coverage A". Replacement Cost is the amount required to repair or rebuild your home with similar materials.
Homesite's homeowners policies include the following protections:
- Dwelling coverage up to the limits you choose to purchase and defined by our Replacement Cost calculations.
- Coverage for your personal property up to the limits you choose to purchase. (Be sure to ask about Replacement Cost Content coverage for your personal property.)
- Coverage for structures in addition to your primary dwelling (such as storage sheds, detached garages or fences).
- Coverage for loss of use (reimbursing you for expenses for loss of use of your home caused by named perils).
- Medical expenses (paying up to $1,000 per person if someone is injured on your property).
- Liability exposures (protecting you against certain risks up to $100,000 per accident for bodily injury or property damage).
Higher limits of liability and medical expense coverages are available for a small charge.
Policyholders may also purchase additional coverage for valuable personal property such as jewelry, watches and furs. Coverage for collectibles worth over $1,000 including musical instruments, cameras, computers and other equipment may be specfically scheduled.
For additional information on your coverage please, call 508 824 5561.